All 12 art Reviews

Zombie sugarskull Zombie sugarskull

I fucking love you. Make more of these calavera catrinas! I'm happy to see they're picking up in popularity, such beautiful themes.

serenekitchen responds:

Was actually one for halloween! fun times

The Baddest Bitch In Gaming The Baddest Bitch In Gaming

Well I'm waiting for the sex now.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

mMmmmmmm... YEAHHHH!!! AAAAUUUUGGAAWWWD!!! FFFFFFFFFFF!!! UHHHHHNF!

AHHH! NOO!!
STOP! BE GENTLE! IM A VIRGIN!

Costume Party Costume Party

Dear lord.

There are simply no words. Unless I speak of my desire to achieve such talent, that is. But I'd digress.

Splendind job you've done here! I'll be looking at the rest of your gallery now.

Marine Dance Marine Dance

Very nice.

I don't enjoy abstract art, but this is an exception.

Artists (that I know) who paint abstract art just put a bunch of lines randomly, smash colors together, without finesse. I don't know why people think abstract art is something so crude and shapeless. I try to tell those artists that abstract art can be somewhat concrete, in a matter of speaking. But I get shouted at that this is how they feel, and that it's a personal oeuvre, and they seem to take it offensively.

I suppose this somewhat brainwashed me to think I wasn't fond of abstract art.

But you seem to have proved me wrong, you seem to have shown me that there are still people who paint enjoyable forms of abstract art; Someone who still puts effort and detail into their paintings, not just brute emotions and quick brush strokes. Something that, despite being abstract, is still interesting, has a pattern to identify...

Thank you for proving me wrong.

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

MAGNIFICENT

I AM TAKEN BREATHLESS BY THIS INDESCRIBABLE PIECE OF ART!

In all seriousness, I find it sad that even when you try to do something bad, it still has a good style and that people I know couldn't draw any better than that. Those people are over 18. This picture here still manages to be visually appealing. Yes, I find that picture charming. A lot. And that's something those high-quality photoshop pro images will never be able to make me feel. Authenticity.

FAT BUNNY FAT BUNNY

Awesome.

I want one for my birthday =U

Mickey Decreux Mickey Decreux

Hahahaha!

10/10 for the reference, I adore memes.

link from beyond the grave link from beyond the grave

Oh dear gawd o_o

I saw drawings of zombie characters from nintendo, and I saw a Link one not so long ago, but THIS piece of awesomeness surpasses it in so many ways I don't have enough characters to list them all.

I. Love. It.

I also remember having seen previous works from you ( Sweeney Todd one is the most memorable in fact ) and this can only make me drool a little bit more on my keyboard. I wish I'll draw this good one day.

* Dies *

* Revives as a zombie. *

dommi-fresh responds:

it just takes practise buddy thanks for writing

Showgirl Showgirl

Heheh

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl~

Where did you get the inspiration for this? Because it reminded me of ' Copacabana ', some song about a showgirl in Havana.

HimoruStar responds:

I actually was inspired by afros and the color of yellow flowers. An afro is something that I'm growing out now, so I'm really into the afro thing. The beauty of afros is something that I wanted to express along with bright colors.

retro robot day poster retro robot day poster

Cool

The boy reminds me of the pokémon Gliscor. Google it lol

Nice art by the way.

jouste responds:

haha i googled it and totally see the resemblance.

thanks for pointing that out. looks like i'll have to trudge through every pokemon ever whenever i feel like making somehting up haha

thanks for the high score pal!

*highfives*