Good Kids Bop Fellas Good Kids Bop Fellas

I'm not sure why but this thing made my entire week.

Moar. MOAR.

Saved Saved

I suspect you were inspired by the student short Backwater Gospel, as your character design for the priest is eerily similar to that in said short ( I look especially to the facial traits and the visual style here, especially that mouth ). Now correct me if I'm wrong, and if I am, I strongly suggest you go give it a look, it's a rather stunning piece of work, and I think you could very well enjoy it.

As for your short in itself, I'd say the theme of zombification machine is a tried and tired theme, unfortunately. I don't feel this piece exploits its themes as best it could, but it gets the message across, so props for this, it was loud and clear. And as for the message, I'd like to remind that yes, while there are a lot of terrible vocal minorities out there that represent religion, they are only that; A vocal minority. On the other hand, freedom of thought is a basic right, and all-in-all I agree that some unfortunate souls are indoctrinated ( albeit not only through religion ).

Aesthetically speaking, the 2D style was consistent, had a nice little vibe of a storybook. The only part that came off odd to me was the use of a 3D render for certain parts, I think it would've been nicer to stick to full 2D during the whole short. I must say though, that first backdrop showing the outside looks a-ma-zing. Not sure why I like it so much.

I decided to give this piece four stars, but it was close to 3.5 stars, which I felt would've been too harsh. Good job, and I hope you keep honing those skills, you obviously know where you're going with them!

New Year 2013 New Year 2013

Didn't expect that at all. Genius way to recap on all the things you did, props to you man!

Tiny Easter Dash Tiny Easter Dash

It works, but it's too simple, too stagnant. Maybe if the level changed somehow, or the difficulty, ... This does nothing to differentiate itself from other platforming games, and this is why I give you a score of Three.

Color Theory Color Theory

Very challenging.

At first, I thought it would be an easy game, but in all honesty, the last levels made me rage. I almost rage-quitted. But I beat the last level after many tries.

Very nice game.

cronusX cronusX

Wow, nice one.

That was a very fun game. But I lost interrest after a few levels. The gameplay was too slow in my opinion... Other than that, if it would be faster, It would have gotten a nine or maybe even a ten.

And CHRIST, what is that song's name?! I can't seem to remember. Please answer to this =/

Squize responds:

"Dance of the Knights"

Cheers for the 8. Balancing a game so everyone feels it runs at just the right pace is impossible, so you have to aim for a happy medium. Some will find it too slow like you did, others too fast.

Albinoseal Catwalk Albinoseal Catwalk

To the person below me ( Which left an incredibly unfair score, for a reason I've yet to comprehend ):

Download button is right over the vizualiser in bold orange " Download this song! " writing.

Now for the song itself, it reminded me of adventure time, in great fashion! Made me happy, just the vibe of it was enough to make me smile. Good work!

Who dat mother fuckka Who dat mother fuckka

Make more of these, holy crap. You have the best motherfucker voice.

Rapture: Bioshock Ambiance Rapture: Bioshock Ambiance

Nice ambiance

It's a nice ambiance, especially for a bioshock themed movie. But unfortunately, I think it gets a little repetitive. But, after all, it IS and ambient music, no? And I DO hope you will write a more scary-ass song based off this one ;D because I see great potential in this one.

AudioVision responds:

Yea the repetetiveness was just meant for the background ambiance. I might write something longer for it!

Zombie sugarskull Zombie sugarskull

I fucking love you. Make more of these calavera catrinas! I'm happy to see they're picking up in popularity, such beautiful themes.

serenekitchen responds:

Was actually one for halloween! fun times

The Baddest Bitch In Gaming The Baddest Bitch In Gaming

Well I'm waiting for the sex now.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

mMmmmmmm... YEAHHHH!!! AAAAUUUUGGAAWWWD!!! FFFFFFFFFFF!!! UHHHHHNF!

AHHH! NOO!!
STOP! BE GENTLE! IM A VIRGIN!

Costume Party Costume Party

Dear lord.

There are simply no words. Unless I speak of my desire to achieve such talent, that is. But I'd digress.

Splendind job you've done here! I'll be looking at the rest of your gallery now.